Freitag, 24. Februar 2012

The Rivers of Talta Chimal

Dear Friends!
Ever since the revolutionary wave in the Middle East broke forward, I have not only watched your struggle closely. Far away from you, in Germany, I have done what my burning heart and singing soul were commanding me to do: I supported your struggle with my music, with videos, tweets and on Facebook.
It is a somewhat helpless gesture of solidarity. In the age of Planetarization, though, the Internet makes it possible to have some limited impact this way, I hope.
The Ultras of FC Al Ahly Cairo have been on the forefront of the Revolution in Egypt ever since the wave of resistance to Mubarak rose. Earlier this month 76 Ultras fell victim to a terrible, obviously orchestrated massacre in the stadium of Port Said.
This is my Ultra Love Song!
This is my Solidarity with the heros of Tahrir and Mohamad Mahmoud Street!
The Rivers of Talta Chimal - the Ultras' Norther Curve in Cairo - will rise again!!
Keep up the good fight
The whole world is on your side!

Prinz Chaos II.
Germany

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen